Innovate, produce, inspire and succeed at ESAM, the Enterprise Space for Advanced Manufacturing.
Helping you bring your concepts to life...
The Enterprise Space for Advanced Manufacturing (ESAM) is a new workspace dedicated to growing advanced manufacturing, engineering and low carbon environmental goods and services businesses.
Part funded by the European Regional Development Fund, ESAM is the first phase of the new Carluddon Technology Park.
Lying at the heart of the West Carclaze Eco-Community Initiative, a major public/private partnership bringing multi-million pound transformational regeneration and investment, ESAM will play a key role in attracting game-changing advanced manufacturing, engineering and low-carbon environmental businesses to establish and thrive in the strategically located Mid Cornwall growth area.
Deliberately sited close to innovative low-carbon initiatives such as the iconic Eden project, a global eco-tourism success story, ESAM provides an ideal opportunity for ambitious businesses to enhance their productivity and efficiency within a sustainable and inspirational environment.
Locate at ESAM. Collaborate with other high growth businesses. Learn from each other, share contacts, grow together.
- An opportunity for businesses to establish and grow within an iconic landmark building
- A superb location, close to St Austell and with Cornwall Newquay Airport and the A30 within easy reach
- A total of 2,300 m2 of high quality workspace; made up of 32 fully flexible business units
- A mix of offices and workshops; sizes ranging from 30 – 94m2
- High speed internet access
- On site car parking for occupiers and visitors
- Shared areas and break out spaces, bookable meeting rooms and audio visual conferencing facilities
- Dedicated centre management & reception facilities
- On site business support, providing bespoke advice and guidance to accelerate and grow your business
- Access to a wider network of business support services and funding; local, regional and national networking and collaboration opportunities
- High levels of energy efficiency; ESAM is designed and built to BREEAM Excellent standards
- Secure access 24 hours a day
- The capacity to expand and grow over time onto adjacent land at Carluddon Technology Park Phase 2
Find out more at...
The space to explore your ideas, test products and bring your concepts to life.
High quality space designed to encourage productive and collaborative working, with flexible solutions to suit a range of business needs.
Located in a prime position near St Austell, with spectacular coastal views that spark the imagination.
Quick and easy access to comprehensive business support services to help your business accelerate and grow.
The Carluddon Technology Park is prominently located on the outskirts of St Austell just alongside the A391. St Austell is a principal town in Cornwall with a wide range of amenities, services and industries along with a large permanent population of almost 35,000 people.
Transport links are excellent, with a main line railway station in St Austell town centre and with Cornwall Airport Newquay (daily flights to London and other UK/ EU destinations) just 20 minutes away. The A30 dual carriageway lies 10 minutes to the North and the A390 is 5 minutes to the South, providing easy access to Truro, Plymouth and beyond.
The Enterprise Space for Advanced Manufacturing (ESAM)
Carluddon Technology Park